A distinguished list of industry experts will make up the Evaluation Panel for the Home of 2030 design competition. The panel comprises:
- Peter Freeman (Founder and former Chief Executive, Argent; Co-sponsor, Housing Sprint)
- Sadie Morgan (Director, dRMM; Design Group Chair, National Infrastructure Commission)
- Stephen Kinsella (Chief Land and Development Officer, Executive Director, Homes England)
- Jeremy Porteus (CEO, Housing LIN; Home of 2030 Advisory Panel Member)
- Lynne Sullivan (Principal, LSA Studio; Chair, Good Homes Alliance; RIBA Architect Adviser).
Interest in the competition is already high and applicants are invited to come forward with ideas for new low carbon, age-friendly and healthy homes, meeting the highest standards of design.
The panel will assess and evaluate entries for both Phase 1 (outline design) and Phase 2 (detailed implementation) of the competition. A shortlist of six entries from Phase 1 will be selected for Phase 2 submission, with a deadline for Phase 1 submission of 3rd June 2020.
You can view the full timetable on the competition website here.